Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Leadership e-learning is designed to improve best practices and skills amongst experienced managers. The course consists of five e-learning modules. These courses focus on establishing leadership, encouraging and developing potential in those around you, and exploring the five levers for producing great leaders.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This e-learning is suitable for top-level management, including board members, directors, executives and those responsible for large-scale projects and cross-functional teams.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
2.5 Hours Formal CPD
- Identify leadership attitudes in their company or unit
- Bring out other leaders around and alongside them
- Transform their executive board into a high-performance management team
- Ensure that managers adopt leadership qualities and attitudes
- Encourage managers to bring out leadership potential in those around them
- Use their personal charm and charisma effectively Improve and produce great leaders
Training Course Content
This interactive e-learning has five modules covering the following topics:
- Leadership best practice
- Establishing leadership in the best way
- Securing managerial support for leadership
- Personal impact and charisma in leaders
- Five levers in producing great leaders.
£75 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!