Project Management EssentialsThe Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Project Management Essentials
This e-learning course benefits any professional who would like to learn about the basics of managing projects. It will provide essential foundation and tools to help you with each step of the process required to run a successful project.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Project team members or managers of projects and project teams. It will also benefit any professional who is interested in learning about the essentials of managing projects.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
3 Hours Formal CPD
Learning outcomes from this course include:
- Understanding why and how to deploy a project team in your organisation
- Defining the project framework
- Planning and sharing a project with your team
- Estimating and managing the initial project budget
- Identifying, evaluating, processing and supervising project risks
- Formulating the project need through a structured approach using specific tools
Training Course Content
There are six modules in this interactive e-learning course
- Project management essentials
- The project framework
- Project planning
- Drawing up a project budget
- Anticipating project risks
- Identifying customer expectations for project success.
£90 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this Project Management Essentials course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.