The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - Leading health and safety training providers
RoSPA is widely regarded as the UK's leading voice in health and safety programme delivery, and is the longest running safety organisation with one of the widest selection of courses. RoSPA’s expertise ensures that delegates who complete their courses leave with a highly developed understanding and assured proficiency in their subject matter, returning to their organisations with new skills which will benefit not only themselves, but their colleagues and their entire organisation.
Whether you are an operative, supervisor, someone with health and safety as part of your role or a health and safety manager looking to develop your career, RoSPA will have a course to suit your training requirements.
RoSPA’s full range of occupational health and safety training courses have been accredited by the CPD Certification Service. Additionally RoSPA offer a unique range of Train the Trainer courses designed to help individuals who are developing their role as a trainer within their organisation.
RoSPA’s consultants are CMIOSH-qualified and many hold a City & Guilds teaching certificate. They are also all experienced health and safety practitioners, with a wealth of subject matter experience from industry backgrounds, including manufacturing, engineering, the NHS, waste management and the armed forces.
RoSPA's main headquarters are in Birmingham. A large selection of programmes is delivered here, in excellent occupational training facilities, including a bespoke safer people handling training suite comprising beds, wheelchairs, slide boards, hoists and slings, enabling delegates to replicate situations from their own places of work. RosPA training venues are organised and delivered across the UK, throughout the year, and made available for in house training, to best suit your requirements.
Why choose RoSPA as your training provider?
- RoSPA has remained an instrumental force in every piece of UK safety legislation over the past 90 years and continues to set the standard in training the next generation of health and safety professionals.
- Courses from RoSPA are practically-based and taught by professional CMIOSH-qualified trainers, many of whom hold a City & Guilds teaching qualification and are used to mark NEBOSH exams.
- RoSPA offers an exclusive "Mentoring Package" to support Diploma delegates at no extra cost.
- Delegates have full use of the RoSPA "Diploma Delegate Forum" - this online learning aid allows tutors to set discussion topics, answer questions and lets delegates swap ideas, helping to support learning between units
- RoSPA uses a delegate-centred approach which encourages high levels of participation via the inclusion of many and varied learning styles, including workshops, discussion groups and student presentations.
RoSPA's Infocentre houses a unique collection of safety-related documents and provides an extensive enquiry service on all aspects of safety and health. For RoSPA Members the service is free, included as part of the annual subscription.
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
To request information from The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!