Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Abrasive Wheel Instructors - Train the TrainerThe Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
Abrasive Wheel Instructors - Train the Trainer
Abrasive Wheel Instructors - A 2-day Train the Trainer Course
This 2-day comprehensive 'train the trainer' course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to instruct colleagues in the safe use of abrasive wheels. Specifically, participants will learn how to utilise training objectives, plan training sessions and determine which training aids to use.
On completion of this course, participants will be confident and capable in transferring knowledge of abrasive wheel safety procedures to colleagues.
Find out more about RoSPA and how this Abrasive Wheel Instructors - Train the Trainer training course can help you.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Delegates should have successfully completed RoSPA’s Abrasive Wheel Setters course or be able to demonstrate competency, knowledge and understanding, which will adequately support training as an instructor.
An ability to instruct others is essential. Formal training in instructional techniques is recommended.
This course is available both as an open course or in-house.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The course will test the delegates’ theoretical and practical knowledge of the syllabus. On successful completion of this Abrasive Wheel Instructors - Train the Trainer course in full, delegates will be awarded a RoSPA Certificate of Training.
Training Course Content
This Abrasive Wheel Instructors - Train the Trainer course is designed to cover the following areas:
- Legal aspects of the Abrasive Wheels Regulations relating to training requirements
- Elements of training relating to abrasive wheels
- Design, implementation and evaluation of training sessions
For more pricing information, contact RoSPA.
RoSPA membership means savings across the full range of health and safety solutions:
- Up to 10% off all occupational safety in-company training, open courses, H&S auditing and consultancy services
- Up to 15% off entrance to RoSPA's Health and Safety Awards
- Up to 15% off RoSPA events, conferences and seminars
In house training
Choosing an in-house training solution demonstrates your commitment to occupational health and safety. By delivering this training course in house, RoSPA will help your organisation maintain effective and successful safety procedures that reflect your workplace culture.
Why study with the RoSPA?
- Over the last 90 years RoSPA has remained an instrumental force in every piece of UK safety legislation and continues to set the standard in training the next generation of health and safety professionals.
- Practically-based expert tuition from our professional CMIOSH-qualified trainers, many of whom hold the City & Guilds 7407 teaching qualification..
- RoSPA uses a delegate-centred approach which encourages high levels of participation and equips each delegate with skills which will benefit their employers when they return to work.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
RoSPA's Infocentre houses a unique collection of safety-related documents and provides an extensive enquiry service on all aspects of safety and health. For RoSPA Members the service is free, included as part of the annual subscription.
Provider: The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
RoSPA is widely regarded as the UK's leading voice in health and safety programme delivery, and is the longest running safety organisation with one of the widest selection of courses. RoSPA’s expertise ensures that delegates who complete their courses leave with a...