Driver Assessor CourseThe Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
Driver Assessor Course
Driver Assessor Course - 1-day training course by RoSPA
This Driver Assessor course will provide delegates with a training that is tailored to their specific type of vehicle, ensuring that all participants receive a relevant and useful learning experience.
Key course components:
- The principles of defensive driving
- Vehicle inspection – demonstration and assessment drives
- Development of fault finding, analysis and feedback techniques
- Continuous assessment and development of driving skill
- Delegates will gain the skills to assess other drivers and identify professional training needs
- The course will help to reduce the number of minor but costly accidents and incidents
- This course is now available as a Driver CPC option (Notification required prior to booking)
Suitability - Who should attend?
As the leading UK body in Health and Safety, RoSPA has used its vast experience to develop an extensive range of safety training courses and delivery methods. This Driver Assessor Course training course is ideal for car, minibus and LGV drivers who have demonstrated their capability in conducting assessments as well as their defensive driving ability (usually following a RoSPA driver development course).
This course does not qualify assessors to deliver driver training in cars and light vans unless the delegate is registered with the Driving Standards Agency as an Approved Driving Instructor (Car).
Training Course Content
This training course in Vehicle Assessment will cover the following units:
- Fault recognition
- Fault analysis
- Approach and manner
- Communication skills
- Control of session
4 day course (3 delegates) - 1595 + VAT
3 day course (1 delegate) - 1195 + VAT
For more pricing information, contact RoSPA.
RoSPA membership means savings across the full range of health and safety solutions:
- Up to 10% off all occupational safety in-company training, open courses, H&S auditing and consultancy services
- Up to 15% off entrance to RoSPA's Health and Safety Awards
- Up to 15% off RoSPA events, conferences and seminars
In house training
Choosing an in-house training solution demonstrates your commitment to occupational health and safety. By delivering this training course in house, RoSPA will help your organisation maintain effective and successful safety procedures that reflect your workplace culture.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
RoSPA's Infocentre houses a unique collection of safety-related documents and provides an extensive enquiry service on all aspects of safety and health. For RoSPA Members the service is free, included as part of the annual subscription.
Provider: The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
RoSPA is widely regarded as the UK's leading voice in health and safety programme delivery, and is the longest running safety organisation with one of the widest selection of courses. RoSPA’s expertise ensures that delegates who complete their courses leave with a...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
Find out more about this Driver Assessor Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!