Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Occupational Health and SafetyThe Skills Network
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - Online Course by The Skills Network - Funding available based on eligibility criteria.
This Occupational Health and Safety course provides a thorough overview of best practice for health and safety in the workplace. The course is delivered entirely online and in a self-paced format, making it ideal for busy professionals.
Knowledge of health and safety is essential in the workplace. By participating in this course, you will demonstrate that you are committed to promoting health and safety in your workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This NCFE online training course is suitable for professionals with an interest in workplace health and safety. This course is an excellent way to demonstrating your skill and commitment to a safe work environment.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
No exams are required to complete this course.
Training Course Content
This NCFE training course is divided into 5 parts and will discuss the following topics:
Unit 1: Health and safety in the workplace
- The roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- How risk assessment contributes to health and safety
- How to control risks
Unit 2: Fire safety principles
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How to control and reduce these risks
Unit 3: DSE risk assessment
- The importance of Display Screen Equipment (DSE) risk assessments
- The principles of controlling risks to health from workstation design and use
Unit 4: COSHH risk assessment
- The importance of controlling substances hazardous to health
- The main types of hazardous substances that are relevant to the workplace
Unit 5: Manual handling safety at work
- The reasons for safe handling
- How manual handling risk assessments contribute to health and safety
One Payment £275 or 3 part payments of £99.
Full customer support is provided throughout this course.
Funding available based on eligibility criteria.
The Skills Network – Distance Learning Courses for Skills Development
The Skills Network is a market-leading training provider, delivering distance learning courses across a range of sectors. With a wide portfolio of highly flexible courses, The Skills Network supports employers and learners to develop their skills and achieve their goals. Whatever the...
Find out more about this NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!