Navigator work & personal development training course for men
Developed in response to the phenomenal success of its sister development training programme for women – Springboard, this powerful and pioneering development course has been successfully used by over 9,000 men across many different industries.
Navigator is for men who want to examine both their home and work life in order to identify practical and realistic steps to fulfil their potential. It gives the time and space to address challenges of modern living, stereotypes of masculinity, the challenges facing the 21st century man as well as mental health, well-being and stress management.
It’s delivered, to great acclaim through an experienced network of licensed trainers.
- The programme gives you the time to reflect & share
- Set achievable goals for now and the future
- Take like-minded individuals on a transformational journey
- Positively helps organisations change and reshape
The Navigator programme supports men to understand the world they are now living in, and then challenges their expectations based on historical male roles. It includes setting goal strategies that work, benefitting from experienced and knowledgeable coaching and support, as well as encouraging attendees to take risks and manage change.
Suitability - Who should attend?
For the individual – the Navigator Development Programme is designed for men from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their lives, who want to examine their home and work life in order to take their next steps more consciously.
For employers – the Navigator programme enables them to develop staff to their fullest potential, is quick and easy to implement and can be a component in any diversity and/or gender initiatives. For even greater impact, organisations can run the Springboard and Navigator programmes in parallel.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What results can I expect?
Development Plus delivers tangible benefits for senior women and their organisations which are clustered under these headings:
- senior women applying for the top jobs
- senior women applying to assessment centres for top jobs
- women passing assessment centres
- more resilient thinking
- improved performance
- enhanced customer service or satisfaction
- tighter focus on organisational needs
- increased confidence in their abilities as managers and leaders
- improved stress and health management
- improved management and leadership skills
Training Course Content
Delivered over three months, it consists of five simple, yet powerful, parts:
- A comprehensive and interactive workbook covering the entire programme
- Four action-packed one-day workshops spread over three months
- The provision of real, relevant and inspiring role models
- The encouragement of effective networks within the group
- Peer coaching to progress through life
The Springboard Consultancy
Springboard Consultancy, with 30+ years of global experience is a provider of solutions for developing individuals personally and professionally, through embedding knowledge and skills which transform organisations. We work with industry advancing equality, diversity and inclusion. We develop enterprise and...
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews
Find out more about this Work & personal development training course for men- Navigator course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
280 GBP-480 GBP