Professional Software Developer Course
You’ll be the creative mind behind the computer program – you’ll devise a design based on the end-user’s needs and develop software to mirror that. Your role will see you balancing technical function with aesthetics.
As a Software Developer, you’ll need to prove your knowledge through relevant certificates – the crux to successful employment.
What Will I Do as a Software Developer?
As a Software Developer, you’ll oversee the development process for software – this gives you flexibility to create and problem solve to achieve the end result. You’ll collaborate with other specialists to create the best outcome for your client. Understand whether you’re getting the most from the user experience – you’ll design the program before passing it on to a programmer to code.
Off paper, you’ll flex your analytical, communication, detail oriented, interpersonal and problem-solving skills. If you’re an all-rounder, it’s an ideal career move!
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You’ll develop your knowledge in:
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals
- Python v3.6
- Benefit from 3 additional certificates:
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II
- Beginning C# 7 Programming
Training Course Content
Microsoft Software Development Fundamentals (MTA)
This course will help you build an understanding of these topics:
- Core Programming,
- Object-Oriented Programming
- General Software Development
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
CIW: Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
Microsoft Python v3.6 or later
- The Control Flow Tools in Python
- Data Structures
- Functions in Python
- Modules in Python
- Input and Output
- Errors and Exceptions
- Object Oriented Programming
- What's Next in Python
OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II
- Advanced Class Design
- Design Patterns and Principles
- Generics and Collections
- Functional Programming
- Dates, Strings, and Localization
- Exceptions and Assertions
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D: How to Install JDK 8 (on Windows & Ubuntu)
Beginning C# 7 Programming
- Introducing C#
- Writing a C# Program
- Variables and Expressions
- Flow Control
- More About Variables
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Introducing to Object-Oriented Programming
- Defining Class
- Defining Class Members
- Collections, Comparisons, and Conversions
- Collections, Comparisons, Conversions & Exercises
- Additional C# Techniques
- Basic Desktop Programming
- Advanced Desktop Programming
- Basic Cloud Programming
- Advanced Cloud Programming and Deployment
- .Net Standard and .Net Core
- Net and ASP.Net Core
- XML and JSON
- Windows Communication Foundation:
- Universal Apps
Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer
Gain hands-on expertise in Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I exam certification exam by Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I course. Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I exam is designed to certify the competency of Java professionals in developing Java applications, mastering Java data types, operators and decision control structures, and understanding OOPs concepts of Java.
Course delivery details
- Get your career in Software Development started in as little as 3 months.
- Be supported throughout your studies with your dedicated tutor - they're just an email or phone call away!
- Complete your learning online and have flexibility over your studies – learn around life’s other commitments.
Why choose The Training Room
Unlimited Interviews for Graduates
Dedicated Career Support for 3 Years
We've Been Providing Vocational Training for 14 Years
The Training Room
Here at The Training Room we are specialists at connecting people with opportunities by providing focused, thorough training and an invaluable careers service. Whether you want to be a Personal Trainer, develop a career in IT or Education & Teaching...
Find out more about this Professional Software Developer Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
469 GBP-519 GBP
498 GBP-548 GBP