Professional Web Developer Course
Achieve role specific certificates that prove your knowledge in these crucial areas and kickstart your web dev career. Employers will be looking for your core skills, but they’ll also want to know you can work with the team, be confident in front of clients, and suggest initiatives for testing.
What Does a Web Developer Do?
As a Web Developer, you’ll be creating websites based on the specific needs of your employer or client. You’ll be part of the full life cycle – from planning the site and developing apps, to updating the site with new content, troubleshooting bugs and maintaining security.
A vital skill for any Web Developer is high level computer literacy. You’ll also need the technical skills and attention to detail so your code is top notch. You’ll be a critical thinker, confident problem solver and have the adaptability to keep up with changing tech.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Graduate with certificates in:
- CIW Foundation Associates
- CIW HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist
- Benefit from a certificate of completion and 2 portfolios as proof of your expertise and practical knowledge in React, UID and PHP & MySQL
Training Course Content
CIW Foundations Associate
Internet Business Associate
- Internet connection methods, internet protocols, the Domain Name System (DNS), cloud computing and mobile devices
- Basic functions of web browsers, the components of web addresses and browser use in the business world
- How browser plug-ins and add-ons can improve your web-browsing experience, and how you will use browsers to download and manage files
Network Technology Associate
- Essential networking technologies and skills, including TCP/IP, stable network creation, wireless networking, mobile devices andnetwork troubleshooting
- Different types of transmission media
- Functions, features and technologies associated with internet services, such as cloud computing
Site Development Associate
- Develop web sites using Hypertext Markup Language version 5 (HTML5) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Write code manually, as well as use graphical user interface (GUI) authoring tools, insert images, create hyperlinks, and add tables, forms, video, and audio to your web pages
CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
- HTML5 - Hypertext Markup Language version 5 / CSS3 - Cascading Style Sheets version 3
- Builds upon your manual coding skills
- How to develop web documents
- Create web pages using the HTML5 structure elements
- Embed video and audio
- Develop cross-browser user-input forms
- Use CSS3 to position and format content and to create effects such as transformations, transitions and animation
- Design client-side, platform-independent solutions that greatly increase the value of your web site by providing interactivity and interest
- Modify the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Control program flow
- Validate forms, animate images, create cookies, change XHTML on the fly, and communicate with databases
React (with Redux)
- Hello React
- React Components
- Stateless Functional Components
- Using a Third-Party Component
- Styling React
- React with Redux
- Testing your application
- Deploying your apps
- Firebase 101
- Firebase with Redux
- Firebase Authentication
- Styling Budget App
- What Now?
User Interface Design (UID)
- Introduction to User Interface Design
- User Interface Design Process
- User-Centered Web Design
- User Interface Design Principles and Legal Guidelines
- Color, Typography, Layout and Wireframing
- Designing a Basic Web Site
- Navigation Concepts
- Designing and Developing a Professional Web Site
- Site Publishing, Maintenance, Security, and SEO Strategies
PHP & MySQL
Gain the skills and confidence of open source, cross-platform and how to enhances the performance of websites.
Learn the skills of Web development with the PHP and MySQL Web Development course and performance lab. Lab simulates real-world, hardware, software and command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course and training. The PHP and MySQL training course and lab provide knowledge on topics such as Web application security, MySQL administration, networks and protocol functions; image generation, debugging and logging; authentication and personalization. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam.
Course delivery details
- Be ready to start working as a Web Developer in as little as 3 months of studying.
- Complete the course around work and other commitments through online learning.
- Be supported by your dedicated tutor throughout your learning.
- Study in a way that’s convenient to you.
Why choose The Training Room
Unlimited Interviews for Graduates
Dedicated Career Support for 3 Years
We've Been Providing Vocational Training for 14 Years
The Training Room
Here at The Training Room we are specialists at connecting people with opportunities by providing focused, thorough training and an invaluable careers service. Whether you want to be a Personal Trainer, develop a career in IT or Education & Teaching...
Find out more about this Professional Web Developer Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.