Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc
See business differently
Delivered by the EQUIS-accredited Bath School of Management, this online entrepreneurship masters provides exciting new perspectives on traditional business disciplines, setting in motion a journey of lifelong enterprise.
Considering your business as one interconnected whole will help you to think independently and reflect on everything you’ve learnt – the true essence of entrepreneurship. By combining your own drive and ambition with the academic excellence and insights of a School ranked second in the UK for Business and Management Studies1, you’ll be primed to succeed.
Inspired by unique entrepreneurial case studies from Bath’s real-world business connections, this 100% online MSc unlocks a wealth of career and networking opportunities in business management. Whether you’re expanding a family business, carving out a new enterprise or seeking to make a positive impact in business innovation from within your corporation, our world-leading school will help to take you there.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Entry requirements: Typically you should have a first or second class bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent
- International students: Applicants must have an IELTS score of 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band
- If you completed your degree in the UK within the last 2 years prior to the start of the course, you may be exempt from our English language requirements.
Training Course Content
Turning dreamers into doers
Led by academics at the forefront of industry and contemporary research, our interactive course encourages you to explore new ways of thinking that go beyond traditional business disciplines.
Working with students from diverse cultures and business backgrounds will challenge your thinking, helping you hone your innovations. Start the online masters in entrepreneurship with an endless curiosity and a passion for change, and you’ll leave with the skills and confidence to make your innovative ideas a reality.
It’s by nurturing both your pioneering spirit and your practical business sense that this entrepreneurship management masters will empower you to disrupt the status quo and be the entrepreneurial leader you aspire to be.
What will you learn?
- Understand the principles of innovation management
- Navigate the entrepreneurial journey from idea to venture
- Explore unique business models and action your ideas
- Think creatively about contemporary business issues
- Develop the art of pitching winning propositions
- Unlock the power of persuasion to garner support for ideas
- Utilize data to inform your business decisions
- Evaluate risk and adapt to challenging environments and situations
The University of Bath
Join a world-class university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence. Packed with engaging, challenging, real-world content, you can explore which online MSc would be most suited to you. Bridging the gap between data science and business management, the...
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,400 GBP-4,435 GBP