MSc International Fashion Marketing (Blended online course)
Research has highlighted the need for fashion business professionals with a theoretical and applied understanding of the contemporary fashion business environment.
Our unique online Master’s course in International Fashion Marketing builds on the established strengths of our long-standing, internationally recognised qualifications in fashion and textiles. It combines academic excellence with the development skills that are essential for a career in the global fashion industry and will enable you to work and study simultaneously.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge that allows you to pursue a successful career in the fashion industry.
Core units provide a solid grounding in fashion marketing from the perspective of the retail brand, the consumer and broader society. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of fashion marketing within fashion brands. Additionally, the final research module allows you to tailor your study to reflect your personal and professional interests.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will suit your needs, whether you’re looking to enhance your skills, move into the fashion industry or apply for a more senior position.
We welcome applications from those who hold a 2:1 UK Honours degree or an international equivalent. We also accept those who have an approved combination of education qualifications and industry experience.
We will also consider students with the following background and qualifications:
- Students with a 2:2 UK Honours degree or international equivalent must have at least 3 + years professional experience, plus evidence of career progression and a recognised degree.
- Industrial placement years and year-long internships within relevant sectors would be included within the 3 + years' work experience requirement.
All applicants will need to demonstrate competency in English language. Applicants who do not already possess an acceptable English Language qualification will need to take a recognised test and attain the required English Language score:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall with no sub-test below 6.0.
- TOFEL iBT: at least 90 overall with no sub-test below 20. We do not accept 'MyBestScore'.
- Pearson PTE: at least 58 overall with no sub-test below 50.
Relevant Work Experience
Admission of candidates who do not meet our academic entry qualification criteria may be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or suitable industry experience can be provided.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Master of Science
You will learn how to:
- Take a leading role in the continued success of the fashion business by addressing its global challenges.
- Develop solutions to complex problems, recognising the interconnected nature of fashion business practice.
- Gain new insights into areas of sustainable development and strategic management of fashion and associated organisations.
- Develop commercial awareness and have a wider understanding of your responsibilities as global citizens.
As a successful graduate you will have the knowledge and skills to equip you for a great career in fashion and retail. Our graduates have secured professions such as buyers, marketers and PR executives at well-known, iconic brands.
Training Course Content
- International Fashion Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Fashion Consumer Behaviour
- Fashion Marketing Communications
- International Fashion Retail Management
- Contemporary Issues
- Research Skills in Practice
Course delivery details
MSc International Fashion Marketing is a blended learning programme. The course is delivered online using web-enabled technology systems. There are also valuable opportunities to network face-to-face in major fashion capital cities across the world.
Why choose The University of Manchester
Leading International University, ranked 6th in the UK and 27th globally
Applied & practice-based learning, taking new skills into the workplace immediately
Meet with global experts & build your professional network
Scholarships and bursaries
Please visit the institute's website for further information about scholarships.
The University of Manchester
Part of the prestigious Russell Group of universities, The University of Manchester is recognised across the globe for its research and teaching quality, covering undergraduate and postgraduates programs, as well as specially designed online and blended learning courses to allow...
Find out more about this MSc International Fashion Marketing (Blended online course) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses