Thirdwave Business Partnership - Personal Development & Management Training Courses
Thirdwave specialise in professional development training, using a combination of executive coaching, management training and personal development tools, helping individuals and organisations meet their development goals. Courses delivered by Thirdwave are tailored precisely to your own specific needs, refined and honed to meet each individual’s particular requirements and delivered by experts in their fields.
Open Courses & One-to-One Coaching in Key Professional Development areas
Thirdwave work with training professionals from various industry sectors and specialist fields, bringing you a wide range of industry best practices that you can directly implement in your organisation. Thirdwave's mission is to design and create development programmes that help you achieve your desired outcomes. One to One programmes may include coaching, mentoring, psychometric testing, and similar developmental processes, tailored specifically to your requirements.
Open classroom courses include:
- Personal Development
- Financial Skills
- Business & Management
- Customer Service
- Project Management
In house training that meets your business development needs
Arranging an In House Training programme with Thirdwave will completely transform your business: giving you people who are more focused, productive and committed to your business vision; giving you a ROI that’s made visible every working day; and giving you a platform for progress that makes the future so much more assured.
When planning an in house training programme, Thirdwave specialists would typically:
- Discuss your business needs
- Research into the situation by interviewing managers and conducting employee surveys.
- Work with the client to develop a suitable delivery strategy, which may include direct delivery, or developing internal training staff to deliver and coach
- Develop an evaluation strategy to measure the impact on business
- Deliver the agreed programme, through a range of learning formats - through coaching, workshops, e-learning, lunchtime sessions etc.
- Evaluate the success of the training programme, by collecting feedback and other information to advise on medium and long term strategies for further development
Why choose Thirdwave Business Partnership for your training?
- Choose a training option directly applicable to your company's business priorities
- Learn by using creative and practical materials, through exercises and discussions which explore issues in depth and provide a means of applying learning
- Provide a grounding in the theory and concepts of the subject areas
- Focus on real workplace improvements, through the use of examples of best practice, case studies and delegates' workplace issues
- Give each delegate a means of taking the learning forward, through individual action plans and networking opportunities with other delegates
Thirdwave Business Partnership
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!