Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Social Media Toolkit
New media and other technologies are an essential part of marketing services, products and brands and play a big role in influencing the actions and perceptions of customers. The Social Media Toolkit course is designed to show individuals how to use social media to engage with business customers, build relationships, positively influence them, generate new leads and enhance customer service.
The workshop will help participants understand the current trends of social media, select which tools matter to their organisation and how to use them. Participants will also learn best practices for using the following platforms:
The course can be tailored to address B2B and B2C marketing.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for marketers, digital marketing practitioners, sales and new business specialists, who need to know more about social media. The course is also for anyone seeking to understand when and why to use social media platforms.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand content marketing and the benefits of sharing across the digital ecosystem
- Distinguish between different forms of social media marketing activity
- Assess the value of social media to their business
- Review where your brand and products are being discussed and the value of social tools
- Develop a planning framework to implement different forms of social media marketing
- Recognise the principal techniques, outcomes and advantages of social media
- Monitor and influence social networks
- Build social media into a campaign
- Best practice for using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
Training Course Content
This course covers:
- Marketing then and now: how our business environment has evolved
- Social media trends
- Social media channel planning framework: developing and executing a social media plan
- Putting it together – mobile, integration and measurement
- Blogging and influencing communities
- Key social channels best practice – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, including dealing with incidents and comments
- Widgets – what they are and how to apply them
- Reputation management - tools, measures and techniques for monitoring your reach and perception
- Bringing your campaign together
Please Request Information to find out more about training costs.
Provider: Thomson Reuters Foundation
Thomson Reuters Foundation - Programmes to Inform, Connect and Empower
As the world’s largest provider of news and information, Thomson Reuters is uniquely placed to offer years of experience and insight into many of the issues facing professionals today in the media and communications landscape. By choosing the Thomson Reuters Foundation...