Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT) Exam Training
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: CORONA VIRUS
To help support our students in preparation for the 2020 examinations, all future courses will be run as Online Tuition Live (OTL) until it is safe to resume face-to-face courses.
Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT) Training from Tolley – Distance learning, online and classroom training
Advance your career in international tax. Our leading training programme for the Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT) exam helps you to thoroughly prepare with focused material and specialist trainers.
- Taught by some of the most well-known and experienced tutors in the country
- A proven track record for securing exceedingly high pass rates
- Guaranteed Pass Scheme to keep you motivated and on track
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ADIT qualification is aimed at those pursuing a career in International taxation whether in industry, commerce, private practice or the public sector. It is intended for senior level tax professionals and managers, or people working towards a senior level in taxation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Students who are successful in all three papers will received the Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT) from the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT).
Training Course Content
The ADIT qualification consists of three papers, which can be sat on a modular basis or all at once. There are two sittings of ADIT each year - one in June (either as a handwritten exam or a typed exam using the CIOT’s on-screen system) and one in December (on-screen only). Only certain options for Paper 3 can be sat in December.
Students can sit the three papers for the ADIT qualification separately or all at once.
Paper 1 is compulsory and students can choose any combination of the other papers.
Tolley currently offer training for the following papers:
- ADIT Paper 1 – Principles of International Taxation
- ADIT Paper 2.09 – Advanced International Taxation (Jurisdiction) – UK option
- ADIT Paper 3.01 – Advanced International Taxation (Thematic) – EU Direct Tax option
- Paper 3.02 –Advanced International Taxation (Thematic) - EU VAT option
- Paper 3.03 - Advanced International Taxation (Thematic) - Transfer Pricing option
- Paper 3.04 – Advanced International Taxation (Thematic) – Upstream Oil & Gas
- The pass mark for each paper is 50%. The results are issued in August (for the June sitting) and February (for the December sitting).
Contact Tolley Exam Training for more information.
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5
We have had positive feedback from all our students – both before and since receiving their exam results. With regard to the level of tuition provided by Tolley, the support the...
The tutor was excellent and was very well prepared, as well as very helpful with the questions that the participants asked. The lecture notes provided were also extremely helpfu...