In order to provide you with a fair chance to establish if Bookkeeping and Accounts is for you, and indeed if you are able to cope with our home study courses, Training Link have made the ‘Introduction to Bookkeeping and Accounts’ course available for just £35.
This consists of a printed easy to follow workbook, pre-formatted activity and assessment files for easy completion, and a full time tutor with over 20 years’ experience.
Should you then wish to continue with your studies and take things a step further, Training Link will deduct the £35 from your next purchase.
By the end of this course you will have a better understanding of, and be able to carry out the following tasks:
- Define the differences between a book keeper and an accountant
- Understand the principles and responsibilities of a Bookkeeper
- Identify different types of businesses
- Understand Income and Expenditure
- Understand and process different Bank Transactions
- Understand and process Cash Transactions
- Understand the basic principles of VAT
- Enter transactions to Ledgers
- Calculate and process Trade Discounts
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Link (Birmingham)
Training Link was launched in 1996 and has progressed to become one of the leading distance learning course providers for Bookkeeping and Accounts in the UK. From the beginning it was clear that the standard of materials and resources used...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!