We offer a great guarantee. You'll be happy or we won't invoice you.
The purpose of this cost effective, enjoyable, interactive workshop is to enable delegates to write letters and reports which are well laid out, and easy to read whilst taking less time to write. This course can be adjusted to just cover Report Writing.
The day will be a mixture of theory, discussion and practical exercises.
Although this course can be customised to suit your requirements, it would often cover the following areas:
- Keeping it short and simple
- Basic layouts and guidelines for letters
- Guidelines for writing more complicated letters
- Checking the readability of written communications
- Improving the readability of written communications
- Common mistakes in letter writing
- Hints and tips for effective business letters
- The purpose of report writing
- A formal structure for writing reports
- Other hints and tips for compiling reports
- Report Writing exercise
The price of this course includes:
- Phone support
- Training packs
- Free customer care business guide by request
The cost of the venue is not included. We will, of course, run the course at a time and venue to suit you and your business.
The purpose of this enjoyable, interactive workshop is to enable delegates to write letters and reports which are well laid out, and easy to read whilst taking less time to write. If you're not completely satisfied, you wont be invoiced.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Training Works UK - "If you're not satisfied with the training - we won't invoice you!"
With over thirty years experience in customer service, sales, organisational psychology and management, Training Works offers flexible staff and management training for business professionals and companies. Their courses are designed to improve the effectiveness, communication skills and ultimate results within...
Find out more about this Letter and report writing skills (writing reports) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!