Purpose to ImpactTruthWorks Limited
Purpose to Impact
Your most important role is to be a steward of your team and the business area you are responsible for. Your own purpose is key to exceptional performance. Psychologists describe it as the pathway to greater well-being.
You know strategy is one part of a whole range of business success factors. Your style of leadership is crucial. You know a great leader is someone people want to follow. It isn’t personal star power, luck, or ambition. It is being trustworthy, by leading and living purposively.
Purpose is increasingly being touted as the key to navigating the complex, volatile, ambiguous world we face today, where strategy is ever-changing, and few decisions are obviously right or wrong.
Truth.Works will help you find, speak and live your true purpose in just one day with this business and management course.
What you will gain from attending this business and management course:
- A deep-rooted understanding of their "why" and how best to live it.
- Built a plan for living and leading through their purpose.
- An appreciation for their story and how to use it to enhance their style of leadership.
- An awakening of the essence of themselves, and discovered how to harness this power for good.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Individuals in a leadership position who want to:
- Find their "why".
- Awaken the essence of themselves.
- Have an impact on the people they lead and the business.
- Leave a legacy.
- Build a plan for living and leading with purpose.
Training Course Content
Purpose to Impact course with Truth.Works. will take you through a seven-step process to find your truth (purpose) and building a plan for speaking it and living it.
In pairs or small groups of 3 individuals will undertake the following:
Step One - Mining your life stories looking for common threads and major themes.
Step Two - Unpicking your most challenging life experiences.
Step Three - Exploring what is important to you.
Step Four - Understanding how to sing your song.
Step Five - Writing your purpose statement and its explanation.
Step Six - Speaking it, assessing its impact.
Step Seven - Building your purpose into a 1-3-5 plan to live through it.
Note, this is a very intensive, interactive and emotionally charged process. It will require you to perhaps go places mentally you may not have done so before.
The process is fully supported, and you will be guided steadily, productively and kindly towards understanding the essence of self.
Individuals should consider attending REVOLUTION - Truthful Everyday Leadership 3-Day Retreat. On the retreat you will:
- Master the craft of sharing your story for a variety of speaking scenarios; thereby re-defining your style of leadership.
- Explore and practice the art of being present, and how to use this skill to influence and motivate others.
- Recognise the essence of you and its value for who you are; thereby discovering your "why" and living it.
- Connect to your purpose and use this as an anchor to the present, creating the right decision-filters for future performance and impact.
- Have fun with up to 7 other senior executive professionals, where you will experience the value their contribution can have on your development and growth.
Truth.Works. exists to help people find, speak and live their truth (purpose). Truth.Works. delivers life-changing experiences that ensure you: Realise the impact you can have in this world. Discover the legacy your heart desires, and make it happen. Find, speak...
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews
Find out more about this Purpose to Impact course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!