Diagnosis &Triage of Lower Limb Musculoskeletal ConditionsUniversity of Liverpool Continuing Professional Development
Diagnosis &Triage of Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Conditions
The Advanced Practice in Healthcare MSc is a progressive and flexible programme of postgraduate study, with an overarching theme of advanced practice in healthcare. The flexible, modular nature of this programme allows healthcare professionals to structure their studies to meet with their own professional needs.
The MSc will take between 3-6 years to complete studying on a part – time basis. Individual modules taken on a CPD basis take between 6 – 12 weeks to complete.
- Compulsory modules
- Overview of Research Methodologies for Health Professionals
- Context of Advanced Practice
- Optional modules
- Facilitating Practice Based Learning (mentorship Preparation
- Human VIsual Field Assessment
- Development of Leadership Skills in Health and Social Care
- Negotiated Work Based Learning - Developing Practice Skills
- Therapeutic Communication Skills for Advanced Practice
- Mentorship Through Action Learning in Health and Social Care
- Concepts of Management in Musculoskeletal Trauma
- Clinical Skills and Diagnostics (abdomen)
- Clinical Skills and Diagnostics (adult Respiratory)
- Clinical Skills and Diagnostics (adult Cardiovascular System)
- Clinical Skills and Diagnostics (adult Musculoskeletal Leg)
- An Introduction to Critical Clinical Reasoning and Thinking for Healthcare Professionals
- Critical Clinical Reasoning & Thinking for Healthcare Professionals
- Clinical Skills and Diagnostics (adult Neurology)
- Diagnosis & Triage of Upper Limb Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Generating and Using Professional Evidence
- Managing Complexity in Clinical Environments
- Supporting Learning in Professional Practice
- Non-medical Prescribing Practice (independent and Supplementary Prescribing)
- Essentials of Pharmacology for Non Medical Prescribing
- Principles and Practice of Qualitative Research
- Impact of Human Factors and Ergonomics On Patient Safety in Healthcare
- Clinical Education (practice & Theory) for Orthoptists
- Diagnosis and Triage of Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Movement Science Based Approach to Stroke Rehabilitation
- The Diagnosis and Triage of Spinal Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Advanced Practice in the Management of Men With Prostate Cancer
- Practical Aspects of Image Guidance for Radiotherapy
- Fundamental Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
- Leadership in Professional Practice
- Practice Educators Introductory Course
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are options for profession specific pathways through the programme, which may be clinical, managerial or more generic, and guidance on module choices is offered by the programme team. Our postgraduate students are from multi-professional backgrounds and we encourage inter professional learning and education.
MSc - £8000 PgD - £5,330 PgC - £2666 Individual modules – £400 - £1600
University of Liverpool Continuing Professional Development
The business landscape has changed. More than ever, businesses need to ensure that they provide innovative training for their best talent, in order to compete on a global scale. A major priority for organisations of all sizes is to retain...
Find out more about this Diagnosis &Triage of Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Conditions course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!