On this innovative course, you will develop your ability to communicate in English in the workplace fast and effectively through practical, dynamic, skills-based tasks. Working in small teams using real-life data from a case study company, you will gain confidence speaking in English and learn specific business skills.
You can take this course over two weekends with online learning or intensively over five consecutive days. There's no textbooks, just interactive, authentic scenarios based on a highly successful company, Jacon who are located in Dorset. Whatever delivery duration you choose you will still experience all aspects of business at Jacon, from an initial client request for a product through to its development and finally ending with a sales pitch.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- individuals who wish to improve their business English
- professionals who need to improve their communication skills in English
- anyone seeking promotion in English speaking environments
Training Course Content
The course will cover:
- Products: comparing, contrasting, describing, analysis, evaluation.
- Costs: comparing, negotiation, persuasion, reaching an agreement.
- Description of a process.
- Hypothesis, resolution (risk-based thinking and quality control).
- Financial language (profit and loss).
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Business English course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!