Croatian/Serbian Language Evening Course
Learn Croatian with our hugely successful language courses. Whether you are taking your first steps with our Croatian/Serbian lessons or have studied the language before, our range of Croatian classes for different levels will help you communicate fluently and confidently. You will also benefit as all our Croatian courses are delivered in the heart of London.
Suitability - Who should attend?
We deliver Croatian language for different levels.
Croatian for Beginners is the first exposure to the language, allowing you to start to communicate:
- Part 1 is for you if you have no or little previous knowledge of the language;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 20 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 40 hours.
Croatian Elementary allows you to extend your range of basic skills:
- Part 1 is for you if you have already studied the language for approximately one year or 60 hours;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 80 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 100 hours.
Our Croatian lessons follow a communicative approach to language teaching, focusing on the language you need to communicate in authentic situations with an emphasis on speaking and listening. Our evening classes are taught by experienced language teachers who are native speakers of the language or equivalent. Check our website to see the detailed outline of thematical topics and grammar covered at each part and each level of the course.
Each part costs £240+VAT.
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Croatian/Serbian Language Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!