Danish Language Evening Course
Learn Danish with our hugely successful language courses. Whether you are taking your first steps with our Danish lessons or have studied the language before, our range of Danish classes for different levels will help you communicate fluently and confidently. You will also benefit as all our Danish courses are delivered in the heart of London.
Suitability - Who should attend?
We deliver Danish language for different levels.
Danish for Beginners is the first exposure to the language, allowing you to start to communicate:
- Part 1 is for you if you have no or little previous knowledge of the language;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 20 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 40 hours.
Danish elementary allows you to extend your range of basic skills:
- Part 1 is for you if you have already studied the language for approximately one year or 60 hours;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 80 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 100 hours.
To join our Danish Upper-Intermediate course you should have a solid knowledge of the language and its grammar, and can communicate confidently and fluently in most everyday situations.
- Part 1 is for you if you have already studied the language for three years or 180 hours;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 200 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 220 hours.
Our Danish lessons follow a communicative approach to language teaching, focusing on the language you need to communicate in authentic situations with an emphasis on speaking and listening. Our evening classes are taught by experienced language teachers who are native speakers of the language or equivalent. Check our website to see the detailed outline of thematical topics and grammar covered at each part and each level of the course.
The cost of each part is £240+VAT per participant.
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Danish Language Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!