Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
German Language Courses
Learn German with our hugely successful part-time or intensive language courses. Whether you are taking your first steps with our German lessons or have studied the language before, our range of German classes for different levels will help you communicate fluently and confidently. You will also benefit as all our German courses are delivered in the heart of London.
Suitability - Who should attend?
We deliver German language for different levels.
German for Beginners is the first exposure to the language, allowing you to start to communicate:
- Part 1 is for you if you have no or little previous knowledge of the language;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 20 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 40 hours.
German Elementary allows you to extend your range of basic skills:
- Part 1 is for you if you have already studied the language for approximately one year or 60 hours;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 80 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 100 hours.
To join German Intermediate you should have a good basic knowledge of the language and its grammar:
- Part 1 is for you if you have already studied the language for approximately two years or 120 hours or equivalent;
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied the language for about 140 hours;
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied the language for about 160 hours.
Our German lessons follow a communicative approach to language teaching, focusing on the language you need to communicate in authentic situations with an emphasis on speaking and listening. Our evening classes are taught by experienced language teachers who are native speakers of the language or equivalent. Check our website to see the detailed outline of thematical topics and grammar covered at each part and each level of the course.
The cost of each part is £240 +VAT per participant.
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this German Language Courses course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.