Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IELTS Preparation Courses
IELTS is the most widely recognised English test across the globe. It is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations in more than 135 countries, for education, immigration and professional purposes. Take an IELTS Preparation Course to boost your English language skills while familiarising yourself with the IELTS exam format and requirements
Our IELTS course will give you:
- training to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills together with grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation input to maximise your exam performance
- an overview of the format and requirements of each of the IELTS papers
- coaching in IELTS exam strategies to help maximise your scores
- the opportunity to take IELTS practice tests and receive detailed feedback to help you work towards your target score
- access to additional study materials on our virtual learning environment, which will extend and enhance your learning experience
Our IELTS courses
We are running three different IELTS courses:
- Part-time IELTS Preparation Course Module A (minimum English level B1)
- Part-time IELTS Preparation Course Module B (minimum English level B2)
- Intensive IELTS Preparation Course (minimum English level B2)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
While no guarantee can be provided regarding the IELTS level achieved on completion of training, our aim is for the majority of students who attend all classes, complete all work and respond positively and proactively to feedback to improve by 0.5 by the end of the course.
Our courses are delivered in small classes (maximum group size is 14) so that you can benefit from one-to-one attention in the classroom and the rich feedback we provide across all four skills (listening, speaking reading and writing). We will also create a tailored study plan for you, with specific goals and an explanation how you can achieve them. This is critical to help you understand and apply the more challenging aspects of English language required for higher-order communication of complex ideas across all skills.
Prices start from £850 + VAT per participant.
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this IELTS Preparation Courses course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.