Management and Leadership Development
Our five-day intensive Management and Leadership Development course is designed to provide promising executives and functional specialists with the skills, tools and competencies they need to operate effectively in today’s constantly changing and challenging business environment.
The course will enable you to:
- meet existing and future business challenges with capability, credibility and confidence
- develop the skills, knowledge and competencies that maximise your management and leadership potential
- grow and enhance your international business networks
Based in central London, Westminster Business School is one of the UK’s largest hubs for business and management education, highly regarded for blending academic expertise with real-world business experience. Our focus is on delivering education and development opportunities that enable current and aspiring business leaders to make a real difference to their organisations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no formal entry requirements; however, the course has been developed for individuals in general or functional management positions across all sectors. These include:
- general managers
- heads of department
- project managers
- change managers
This course is taught in English hence a good working knowledge of the language is essential.
Training Course Content
Practical tools and techniques to build and monitor effective strategies that ensure you achieve business objectives.
This session will:
- introduce you to the principles of the resource based view of strategy development
- show how competitive advantage can come from the possession of resources that are valuable, rare, inimitable and un-substitutable
- present a structured way of assessing strategic priorities
- provide a structured method for assessing strategic options
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Management and Leadership Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!