Norwegian Language Evening Course
Would you like to learn Norwegian in London? Join one of our part-time Norwegian courses at our central London Regent Street Campus – just a few minutes' walk from Oxford Circus.
Our beginner Norwegian courses start in October and January. If you already have some knowledge of Norwegian you can also join part 2 or part 3 of the Beginner Norwegian course.
We also have intermediate Norwegian classes starting in October each year.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Norwegian Beginner is the first exposure to the language, allowing you to start to communicate.
- Part 1 is for you if you have no or little previous knowledge of Norwegian.
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied Norwegian for about 20 hours.
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied Norwegian for about 40 hours.
Training Course Content
Our Norwegian lessons follow a communicative approach to language teaching, focusing on the language you need to communicate in authentic situations with an emphasis on speaking and listening. Our evening classes are taught by experienced language teachers who are native speakers of the language or equivalent.
In this term, we will cover:
- personal introductions, greetings
- the alphabet, spelling and pronunciation (extra letters æ, ø, å)
- talking about countries, languages and professions
- days of the week, numbers
- meeting and inviting people, making arrangements, shopping in newsagents
- family, food and meals
- daily activities and items in the house, saying where items are placed
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Norwegian Language Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!