Portuguese Language Evening Course
Would you like to learn Portuguese in London? Join one of our part-time Portuguese courses at our central London Regent Street Campus – just a few minutes' walk from Oxford Circus.
Our beginner Portuguese courses start in October. If you already have some knowledge of Portuguese you can also join part 2 or part 3 of the Beginner Portuguese course.
We also have pre-intermediate Portuguese classes starting in October each year.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Portuguese Beginner is the first exposure to the language, allowing you to start to communicate.
- Part 1 is for you if you have no or little previous knowledge of Portuguese.
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied Portuguese for about 20 hours.
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied Portuguese for about 40 hours.
Training Course Content
Our Portuguese lessons follow a communicative approach to language teaching, focusing on the language you need to communicate in authentic situations with an emphasis on speaking and listening. Our evening classes are taught by experienced language teachers who are native speakers of the language or equivalent.
In this term, we will cover:
- descriptions (physical traits, personality)
- free time and leisure activities
- likes, dislikes, preferences and justification
- countries, inhabitants and stereotypes
- personal and international celebrations (time and dates)
- the weekend
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Portuguese Language Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!