Romanian Language Evening Course
Would you like to learn Romanian in London? Join one of our part-time Romanian courses at our central London Regent Street Campus – just a few minutes' walk from Oxford Circus.
Our beginner Romanian courses start in October. If you already have some knowledge of Romanian you can also join part 2 or part 3 of the Beginner Romanian course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Romanian Beginner is the first exposure to the language, allowing you to start to communicate.
- Part 1 is for you if you have no or little previous knowledge of Romanian.
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied Romanian for about 20 hours.
- You can join Part 3 if you have studied Romanian for about 40 hours.
Training Course Content
Our Romanian lessons follow a communicative approach to language teaching, focusing on the language you need to communicate in authentic situations with an emphasis on speaking and listening. Our evening classes are taught by experienced language teachers who are native speakers of the language or equivalent.
In this term, we will cover:
- greetings; personal presentation (name, nationality, profession)
- days of the week, months of the year, telling the date
- asking for and telling the time
- asking for and giving directions; the address
- objects around the house; basic furniture
- Christmas and New Year's greetings and Romanian customs
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Romanian Language Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!