Adobe InDesign CC Advanced
Adobe InDesign is a high powered desktop publishing program, used across the industry to create professional publications. This course will develop your skills for creating, editing and formatting documents.
Suitability - Who should attend?
It is assumed that you have a skill level equivalent to that gained through attending the introductory InDesign training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Master Pages
- Table of Contents
- Use Advanced Graphics & Text
- Work with Handling, Alpha Channels, Clipping Paths
- Understand Book Panel, Book Properties
- Use Pen Tool and Path Handling
- Work efficiently with Art Tools
- Organise Data Merge
Training Course Content
- InDesign Master Pages
- InDesign Long Document Handling
- Pen Tool
- InDesign Interactive Panel
- Advanced graphic handling
- InDesign & Photoshop roundtripping
- Print output
Nationwide Software Training
Vantage Training formed as a limited company back in 1995, although the two directors, Gill Lewis and Brian Roberts, had been working together for some years at this point. By the time vtl was formed, long term contracts had been...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!