Introduction to Office: Outlook, Word and Excel Training
Using the three most popular Office programs, this course shows you how to create and save Word documents, send email, and make simple spreadsheets. It is aimed at people who have a little experience and a lot of questions!
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no pre-requisites. This course is suitable for complete beginners.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Send and receive emails.
- Create, edit and save Word Documents.
- Make spreadsheets with simple calculations.
Training Course Content
- The Outlook Window.
- Creating and sending a new message.
- Adding attachments.
- Reading mail.
- Using the Out Of Office Assistant.
- Replying to and forwarding mail.
- Moving and deleting messages.
- Contacts list.
- Moving the cursor and selections.
- Page Breaks.
- Copying and moving text.
- Formatting and using Styles.
- Proofing documents with Spell Check, AutoCorrect & AutoFormat.
- Introducing Headers, Footers, Page Numbering and Formatting.
- Document Views.
- Creating Tables.
- Moving around the spreadsheet.
- Selecting and editing entries.
- Entering calculations and using basic functions.
- Formatting cells.
- Moving, copying and pasting.
- Drag and drop and AutoFill.
- Introducing multiple worksheets.
- Conditional formatting.
- Adding Comments to your entries.
- Introducing Charts.