Microsoft Word Intermediate Training
This course is designed for existing users of Microsoft Word. participants will acquire further Word Processing skills in order to manipulate Microsoft Word and become more efficient with the product.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
Participants should have attended the Microsoft Word Introduction course or have the equivalent skills and knowledge to that level.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Strengthen your knowledge on document formatting.
- Create and manage automatic numbered lists.
- Create, format, and manipulate tables.
- Understand how to create and manipulate styles and templates.
- Create protected forms to manage other user’s document layout.
- Work with drawing objects and charts within your documents, including linking and embedding Excel data.
Training Course Content
- Revision of the Basics
- More Formatting
- Working with Tables
- Working with Templates & Styles
- Organising Content using Building Blocks
- Mail Merge, Labels and Envelopes
- Inserting & Working with Graphics