Wallace School of Transport
Wallace School of Transport is a Logistics Driving School providing training at our 15 training centres throughout London & around the M25. Established over 50 years, Wallace is approved by RTITB, DVSA/NRI, NVDIR and ISO9001:2008.
Wallace School of Transport courses and training is designed to help private individuals, company sponsored drivers and corporate client employees gain qualifications and driving licences easily and quickly.
Wallace School of Transport on going Vocational Training includes:
- Large Goods Vehicle
- Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV Bus, Coach & Minibus)
- Driver CPC
- Forklift Training and Certification
- MHE at client premises, on-site training
- Counterbalance & Reach Forklift from our Park Royal (near Wembley)
- B+E - Van, Car, 4x4 plus Trailer
- HIAB - Lorry Loader Crane
- Moffett - truck mounted lift truck on-site at client premises and at our Slough training centre
- Other Specialist Courses & Training- Managers CPC & ADR, Shunter, Driver Assessor, LGV Driver Instructor 'Train the Trainer', Apprentice Training for Large goods vehicle (LGV) driver.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!