Level 3 Certificate in Women’s Hairdressing
This course is ideal for anyone who already has a qualification in hairdressing and wants to develop their skills across a variety of areas including cutting and colouring hair, consultations with clients and promoting and selling products and services.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Students on this course are expected to already hold a Level 2 qualification in Hairdressing.
Training Course Content
On this course you'll study a variety of topics, including:
- Cutting women's hair to a variety of looks taking into account all factors, the effect cutting hair at different angles has on the haircut, the importance of applying the correct degree of tension to the hair when cutting and the safety considerations
- Using colouring combinaions and techniques to create a personalised colour service
- Using hair-up techniques on long hair, and understanding how the use of products can prolong the style
- Selling products to clients, in order to give advice on services and products
- Monioring, maintaining and supporting health, safety and security practices in the salon
- Supporting colleagues
- Consulations with clients
- Recognising skin, hair and scalp disorders
- Use of confidential information
West Herts College
Our Achievements Here at West Herts College student success is our greatest achievement and listening to our students keeps us moving forward and focused on what matters most. Our students tell us: 91% of students are happy with the LRC...
Find out more about this Level 3 Certificate in Women’s Hairdressing course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!