Cosmetic Chemical Skin Peel courseWest London School Of Beauty
Cosmetic Chemical Skin Peel course
All available course dates
Cosmetic Chemical Skin Peel course:
This is a fast and safe treatment procedure offering great results as well as a high profit margin.
A cosmetic chemical skin peel treatment acts as a chemical exfoliant, removing the upper layers of skin and dead skin cells to reveal the fresh and new skin underneath. It is suitable for all skin types but is particularly suitable for pigmentation, photo-damage, uneven skin tone, acne and texture and anti-ageing. It is one of the most popular non-invasive skin treatments available.
A chemical peel uses a solution made up of different types of acids (principally glycolic acid) to rejuvenate and renew the skin through increased cell turnover. Glycolic acid is a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid derived from sugar cane (it can also be made synthetically). Due to its smaller molecular size, glycolic acid is more effective than other alpha hydroxy acids and when used correctly, improves the look and feel of the skin quickly, safely and effective with no downtime. There are a number of different skin peels available containing different combinations and quantities of acids. We will cover a range of peels up to 50% strength which are safe and easy to use with no downtime.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will be:
- qualified to offer cosmetic skin peel treatments safely and effectively
- able to apply a range of different skin peels.
- know how to apply the correct Skin Peels for different client skin needs in regards to percentage strength and pH levels
You will learn:
- Client consultation, protocol and informed consent
- Treatment protocol – a step by step tutorial of a cosmetic skin peel treatment
- Advanced skin knowledge – the structure & physiology
- Skin ageing process
- Skin typing and the Fitzpatrick skin typing scale
- Applied chemistry - pH scale
- Different types of peel classifications and how they work on the skin
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Health and safety precautions
- Skin conditions suitable for treatment
- Post treatment care/ aftercare
Suitability - Who should attend?
NVQ/VRQ Level 3 or above. If you do not have this, you can do the Level 3 Facial Electricals unit which will then enable you to do this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Professional or Industry specific qualification
Why choose West London School Of Beauty
Our students come back to us time after time, happy and confident
All course tutors come with many years industry experience and are fully qualified to train
Established in 2008, our head tutor has over 28 years experience
West London School Of Beauty
***TRAINING AT HOME VIA LIVE NOW AVAILABLE VIA SKYPE*** We are dedicated to providing high quality training courses in beauty training, holistic training and massage training through intensive fast track short courses, ensuring individual attention within relaxed professional surroundings to...
Find out more about this Cosmetic Chemical Skin Peel course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!