Human Resource Management MA - part-time postgraduate programme in London - 2 years
Delivered via part-time study over a period of two years, this challenging Human Resource Management MA programme is designed to equip new and aspiring HR practitioners with the advanced skills needed to progress in their careers.
The part-time course aims to help you develop your understanding of Human Resource Management (HRM) at a strategic level. Building on your existing understanding of HRM theory and practice, it provides a detailed blend of academic and practical information relating to current HRM approaches.
This postgraduate course has been accredited by the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) as meeting the knowledge criteria for professional membership. This means that completion of the part-time programme, combined with relevant workplace experience, will enable you to achieve professional level Chartered Membership of one of the best-known HR membership bodies in the world.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is aimed at graduates intending to work in HR, as well as those already working in the field and looking to advance their careers.
To apply for the programme, delegates will need one of the following:
- A 2:2 undergraduate degree awarded by a UK university (or overseas equivalent); or
- Certificated learning and the ability to demonstrate that you are able to study effectively at Masters level; or
- A significant amount of relevant working experience and the ability to demonstrate that you are able to study effectively at Masters level.
If English is not your first language, you will also need an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with a minimum 6.0 score in each component.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Westminster Business School is designated a Centre of Excellence by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The course has been approved by the CIPD as meeting the 'Knowledge Criteria' for Chartered Membership.
Training Course Content
The following modules are indicative of what you will study on this course:
- HRM in a Business Context
- Managing Human Resources
- Research Methods for Project Preparation
- Skills for the Manager/Consultant
- Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Analysis, Design and Development
- People Resourcing
- Reward Management
- Assessment and Individual Differences at work
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic HRM
- Designing and Delivering Training
- Employment Law for HR Practitioners
- International HRM
- Management Development
- Managing Culture and Change
- Managing Diversity and Equality in Employment
Westminster Business School is one of London’s leading centres for business education based in the heart of London and its political, media and financial services scene. The School has a large and diverse academic body with extensive business, consultancy and...
Find out more about this Human Resource Management MA - Part-Time course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!