We want to help our clients empower their people, maximizing professional capabilities to sustain asset integrity and growth. The Academy’s offerings will create a learning experience that will engage, inspire and empower learners to transfer their knowledge back into the workplace.
What we Offer
The Worley Academy delivers learning and development programs through; public courses, long–term alliances, tailored programs, and specialized consultancy. With over 90 instructors and 200 courses, our training capability covers a range of disciplines needed for continuing professional development.
- Have access to the most current/up to date knowledge of industry norms/trends
- Are intimately aware of client requirements/wants
- Are able to effectively adapt courses for individual clients
- Are positioned to offer training in an extensive number of countries/regions
- Have instructors with current practical operational or asset delivery experience
All of our courses can be tailored and delivered in-house.
We are able to set up in-house training for the following disciplines:
- Management & Leadership
- Business & Finance
- Project Management
- Engineering & Technical
- Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical
- Digital Enterprise, Information and Systems
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Maintenance, Modifications & Operations
We are able to set up in-house training for the following sectors:
- Power & Water
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Minerals & Metals
Over 90 instructors and 200 courses
Access to benchmarked data
Instructors with current practical operational or asset delivery experience
Why choose Worley Academy
Worley Academy recognises that real long term value is created where individuals and businesses are upskilled at the asset level, with a strong emphasis on “performance needs analysis and delivery” rather than the traditional academic approach.
Leveraging our extensive and diverse experience in delivering these development programs, our services include performance, learning, training and development needs analysis, competency consulting, content development, eLearning, coaching and certification consultancy.
- Our development programs are built considering: technical or personal development training specific to the asset
- The owner’s unique decision making challenges
- Insights into industry and regional leading practices
- Vendor neutral and impartial knowledge
- Access to benchmarked data
- Access to world leaders in each discipline and service
To request information from Worley Academy, please fill out the following details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!