Want to be more successful in front-end loading the HSE deliverables on your project? Project HSE Management is a key element to successful project execution, but is often overlooked as a relatively insignificant consideration in project staffing.
Starting from project planning and moving throughout project phases, this course builds on the 1 day introduction to HSE Management to provide participants with a detailed look at HSE management systems on a range of projects. This course discusses documents and other requirements for a successful project, outlines checkpoints for review and update, outlines review workshops including frequency and suggested duration, and identifies compliance requirements. The course further explores how to incorporate HSE into project delivery requirements for HSE staffing, considerations for front end loading HSE management and deliverables required to maximize success.
Participants will further develop their understanding of project HSE Management and the challenges associated with implementing HSE Management during project planning and delivery. The approach will be to deliver practical examples with emphasis on embedding HSE in the project life-cycle.
The course will describe requirements for environmental compliance and permitting, health, environment and social impact assessment and environment studies and documents that are required, and how to translate documented practices into practical applications.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This class provides details on HSE management systems for HSE Managers and personnel interested in understanding the extent of requirements on a project. This class does not provide a comprehensive education in the field of HSE and assumes core competency in this area.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify what key elements comprise HSE Management Systems including core content for various documents
- Recognize when in the project life-cycle components of the HSE Management Systems should be developed and implemented and how to estimate level of effort for implementation
- Analyse what information is necessary to effectively plan for, develop and subsequently update and implement the various components of the HSE Management Systems
- Identify what elements of HSE Management Systems form part of the critical path and how to manage this as part of overall project delivery.
Upon completion, you will receive a Worley Academy Certificate Of Attendance.
Training Course Content
- HSE Management Systems
- Basis of Design
- Procedures and Practices
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Permitting and Compliance
- Regulatory and Stakeholder Engagement;
- Site Safety Plans
- Contractor Management
- Waste Management
- Human Factors
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Simultaneous Operations
- Process Safety
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Overview of HSE
- HSE Management System Elements
- HSE Strategy
- HSE Management Framework
- HSE in Design Documents
- Investigations / Evaluations
- Procedural Documents
- Incorporation of HSE Elements into Design
- HSE in the Project Life-cycle
- Feasibility Study
- Project Planning
- Detailed Design
- Commissioning and Startup
We want to help our clients empower their people, maximizing professional capabilities to sustain asset integrity and growth. The Academy’s offerings will create a learning experience that will engage, inspire and empower learners to transfer their knowledge back into the...
Find out more about this Project HSE Management - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!