Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity with Dr. Meg-John BarkerWPF Therapy
Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity with Dr. Meg-John Barker
This workshop will help you:
- To find out why gender, sexual, and relationship diversity is relevant to all of their clients, not just the minority or marginalised ones.
- To learn about the latest terminology and understandings so they can work with confidence across gender, sexual, and relationship diversity.
- To develop a range of skills and techniques for working with clients around gender, sex, and relationships.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Therapists and any other practitioners.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the workshop you can expect:
- To have a good understanding of the current knowledge around gender, sexuality, and relationships.
- To have a range of skills for working with clients around these issues.
- To feel more confident in the room with gender, sexual, and relationship diverse clients.
- To have a better sense of your own experiences and attitudes around these issues and how they impact you and your practice.
Training Course Content
The event will be led through a series of experiential exercises and small group discussions, fed back to the larger group for conversation. The facilitator will present some material in the form of handouts, and synthesise feedback on a whiteboard or flipchart.
Course delivery details
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom online over 2 days, 2.5h each day.
- Qualified Practitioners: £75
- Counselling/Psychotherapy Trainees: £65
- WPF Therapy Trainees/Staff: £55
WPF Therapy provides therapy services for more than 400 clients every week at our modern premises near London Bridge. We also provide training and professional courses in counselling and psychotherapy for over 1,000 people every year. We are a charity...
Find out more about this Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity with Dr. Meg-John Barker course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!