WPF Therapy Open Event 2020-2021WPF Therapy
WPF Therapy Open Event 2020-2021
All available course dates
WPF Therapy Open Event 2020-2021
This free online open event will take place online and is for those who want to know more about the counselling skills and psychotherapy training options offered at WPF Therapy.
- Are you interested in finding out about the counselling and psychotherapy training available at WPF Therapy?
- Have you been thinking about, or are looking for, a reputable foundation level course that will fit in with your life, challenge you and move your ambitions forward?
- Are you looking for an introductory level course that can lead to a BACP accredited plus a BPC and UKCP recognised qualification?
- Have you completed a foundation level course and are now looking for an accredited training (BACP) that will equip you with a professional qualification as a psychodynamic psychotherapist (BPC and UKCP)?
Then start, and maybe end, your search with us.
With over 50 years of experience in providing reputable counselling and psychotherapy training, WPF Therapy is ideally placed to help you make a choice. This two-hour introductory session will provide you with answers to some of the questions you will be asking yourself – such as what does psychodynamic mean? what do our courses involve? when do courses take place and what can they lead to?
Register to find out more about our foundation level certificate courses; the essential first step when embarking on training to become a therapist or an invaluable aid to self-development and enhanced work performance. Or if you have already completed a foundation level counselling skills course register for our Clinical Qualification in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (BACP accredited, BPC and UKCP registration) course which leads to qualification as a psychodynamic psychotherapist.
This is an ideal time to discover, in an informal and interactive way, more about the October, January, April and August intakes of the Foundation Certificate in Counselling Skills course, the next January 2021 intake for the Diploma in Counselling Skills (Access Course), or to clarify what preparations are needed for a qualifying professional psychodynamic psychotherapy training.
Please contact us to book a place. All are welcome to attend.
Feedback from past visitors
- “I found it really useful just to have the basic information about the ladder of training as I’ve found it very difficult previously to understand exactly what I’d need to do”
- “The discussions about skills and qualities of a counsellor”
- “Explaining the process of psychodynamic theory”
- “Excellent overview of what will be covered”
- “All useful but particularly liked the interactive style and the smaller groups”
- Useful to understand the difference between psychodynamic and psychoanalytic, and the difference between counselling and psychotherapy”
- “Useful to hear the answers to other people’s questions as some asked things I’d not thought about”
WPF Therapy provides therapy services for more than 400 clients every week at our modern premises near London Bridge. We also provide training and professional courses in counselling and psychotherapy for over 1,000 people every year. We are a charity...
Find out more about this WPF Therapy Open Event 2020-2021 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!