This scheduled course is designed to give a core essentials introduction to working with Acrobat including best practices for creation, combining, distribution and sharing of PDF documents.
Upon successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
-Access information in a PDF document
-Create PDF documents from Microsfot Office & Web pages
-Modify PDF documents
-Add PDF navigation aids
-Work with multiple PDF documents
-Review PDF document
The following is a general outline. The range of topics covered during your training is dependent upon student level, time available and preferences of your course booking.
Overview of Acrobat Family
- Understanding the product line-up
Create PDF from Microsoft Office
- Generate PDFs from Microsoft Office
- The PDF Maker
- Embedding bookmarks, TOC, links
- Powerpoint to PDF presentations
- HTML pages to PDF
- Create low and high quality PDFs
- Impact of resolution and font embedding
- PDF versioning
Generating PDF from Web pages
- Conversion options
- Selection mode
- Output control
- Embedded media settings
- Flash control
- Combine PDFs into single file
- Combine PDFs into PDF Portfolio
- Advantages of single files
- Advantages of PDF Portfolio
- PDF Portfolio deep dive
- Appending different media
- Customising Portfolio
- Home, index and list modes
- Upload to
- Explore the organiser
- Favourite places
- Exploring metadata
- Network places
- New customised toolbars
- Reset workspace
- Navigating views and pages
- Keyboard shortcuts
Editing and repurposing
- Use the touch-up text tool
- Change properties
- Repurpose Export data
- Save out images
- Document wide extraction
- Conversion options
Secure your PDF file
- Different types of Acrobat security
- Security Policies
- Applying security and testing
- Password and permissions restrictions
- Removing security
- Acrobat security implications
Outcome / Qualification etc.
XChange Training - high quality specialist training for computer-based creative professionals.
XChange Training - high quality specialist training for computer-based creative professionals. We are an Authorised training centre for Adobe, Quark, Maxon & Enfocus and are the UK's number one destination for creative professionals' training needs. All of our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!