This 2-day Masterclass course will help you to appreciate the power and flexibility of WordPress, the world's most popular free tool for the creation and maintenance of websites and blogs. WordPress is built by hundreds of community volunteers, with a wide range of plug-ins and themes available to enhance any site. Because of the software's huge potential, our course will appeal to anyone looking to learn about setting up and maintaining a website or blog.
The course will take you right from installing and setting up WordPress through to customising WordPress with plug-ins and using themes to further enhance the visuals of your site.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure WordPress
- Understand the difference between posts and pages
- Publish a blog post
- Manage links, tags, and media
- Approve or delete blog comments
- Customise your site with advanced themes
- Inspect and manipulate the WordPress Loop
- Apply tags
- Create custom navigation menus
- Assign user roles and permissions
- Activate plug-ins that enable enhanced features such as eCommerce
- Attract visitors by using advanced SEO measures
- Track visits by using Google Analytics
Our goal is for you to be confident in using WordPress to create and manage visually exciting websites and blogs.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
XChange Training - high quality specialist training for computer-based creative professionals.
XChange Training - high quality specialist training for computer-based creative professionals. We are an Authorised training centre for Adobe, Quark, Maxon & Enfocus and are the UK's number one destination for creative professionals' training needs. All of our courses are...
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
There are no reviews available yet.