10 Days Masterclass on Developing Senior Management CapacityZoe Talent Solutions
10 Days Masterclass on Developing Senior Management Capacity
This course focuses on developing senior management capacity in particular. The modules focus on assisting managers to apply the skills of a good leader in all aspects of their role. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers (present and potential) who need to complement their technical knowledge with advanced multi-disciplinary managerial skills.
- Modern Management Thought
- The New Workplace and Organizational Challenges New Managerial Roles
- High Performance Management Practices
- The Role of Intangible Assets
- Marketing Concepts and Fundamentals
- Scanning the External and Internal Environments for Marketing Purposes
- Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Product and Promotion Mix Strategies across the Product Life Cycle
- Marketing Research: The Importance of Collecting and Reporting for Decision-Making
- The Macro Finance Picture - What Every Senior Manager Needs to Know about Finance
- The Key Financial Statements - The Vital Role of Financial Statements in Running Operations: The Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Statement Analysis for Decision-Making:
- Time Series
- Cross Sectional, Trend and Vertical Analysis
- Liquidity, Asset Management and Solvency
- Profitability and Market Ratios
- The Price System
- Market Structures and Price Determination
- Cost Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis and Its Impact on the Business
- Balance of Payments, Globalization and Emerging Economies
- Art of Strategy: Strategy Formulation and Execution
- Types of Strategy
- Assessing an Industry's and a Firm's Competitive Environment
- Identifying Your Firm's Critical Success Factors and Key Result Areas
- Building Your Firm's Balanced Scorecard
- Leadership as a Process - Bringing Out the Leader in You
- The Situational Leadership Model
- The Leader as a Coach and as a Developer of People The Art of Delegation
- The Four Modern Roles of HRM
- The Role of Competencies in Modern HRM
- The Role of the Line Manager in Building Leadership:
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
The Management Challenge and the New Workplace
Financial Planning and Analysis
The Economics of Business
Strategic Human Resources Management(HRM)
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the characteristics of the new workplace
- Apply the skills of a senior manager and leader
- Practice the foundations of business analysis
- Apply the latest management concepts and techniques to their current managerial position, with particular emphasis on strategy formulation, economic analysis, marketing and sales, finance, Human Resources and organizational behaviour
- Develop and practice the specific skills required for managing successfully in a multi-cultural environment
- Identify their own managerial strengths and improvement opportunities and develop plans for managerial success
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Zoe Talent Solutions
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this 10 Days Masterclass on Developing Senior Management Capacity course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!