Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
10 Days Masterclass on Engaging employees
ZOE's Effective Employee Engagement includes the learning of attitudes and values that can often increase levels of corporate integrity. The program will assist the establishing of a vision and building a framework around which employees can contribute to that vision.
Organizations can obtain a great benefit from an increased understanding of the underlying motivations of their workforce, developing teamwork, increasing communications throughout the organization and ensuring that all supervisors and managers have the right tools with which to engage their teams.
The course will finish with a series of facilitated sessions where delegates will have the chance to consolidate on what they have learnt and share their own experiences with each other in a secure environment.
Who Should Attend?
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Business Directors
- Engagement Specialists
- Supervisors and employee representatives who contribute to the success of the organization or business
- What is the people factor?
- The way we communicate (Voice)
- Our attitudes and values (Integrity)
- Creating a vision (Leadership)
- Understanding how to motivate employees (The Line Manager)
- Developing good employment relations
- The employment exchange - what employers and employees bring to the table?
- Deal with the issues that promote engagement (includes performance management)
- Getting the organizational culture right
- Recognizing the different kinds of engagement
- Developing teamwork
- Managing in difficult times
- Pay and redundancy
- Dealing with change
- Survivor syndrome
- Motivating staff and developing skills
- The importance of details
- Physical environment
- Personal qualities
- Managing individuals
- Having difficult conversations
- Over and under-motivated employees
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create an environment where their employees can be engaged and flourish.
- Testify to the importance of creating a vision for the future and why that vision must become an ongoing priority which tells their people 'what's happening'.
- Provide their team members with a sense of purpose, an added motivation for turning up to work.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 10 Days Masterclass on Engaging employees course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.