10 Days Masterclass on Information and Documentation Compliance
A useful and productive program for professionals interested in understanding information and documentation compliance, document and records management, enterprise content management, information-related regulations, standards and best practice and its successful implementation.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Management
- Records managers
Document and Records Management personnel
Document Management Supervisors
Suppliers, Solution Providers and Vendors
Users of Document and Records Management
Professionals seeking to enhance their skills in compliance
- Introduce information and documentation management
- Review standards, ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO15489
- Creating information and documentation audit
- Create file plans, metadata plan, retention schedule and other information controls
- Compliance, controls and security
- Legislation, standards and regulation
- Business classification scheme and taxonomy
- Document control
- Understanding security and compliance
- Review IT information and documentation management systems
- Review scanning, storage and archiving systems that meet compliance
- Scanning and legal issues
- Archiving and retention requirements
- Digital signatures and digital rights management
- Implementation planning
- Setting up action plan for information and documentation compliance
- Creating polices and procedures
- Creating an action plan
- Introduction to case studies
- Group 1 - Strategy
- Group 2 - Concepts
- Group 3 - Process
- Evaluation and discussion
Strategy and understanding key elements
Set-up components and concepts
IT Process and delivery
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to: To
- understand information and documentation compliance, regulations, standards and best practices
To create information and documentation polices, procedures, standards including information security standards
Create an information and documentation action plan to implement in their organisation and learn from best practice implementations and case studies
Learn advanced concepts for managing information and documentation, workflow, file plan, archiving, auditing, compliance and version control
- Review industry leading solutions and vendors in this marketplace
Use metadata, business classification scheme, taxonomy and setting retention plan
- Learn how to implement legislation, standards and regulation
Create advanced polices and procedures
Setting up access controls and security procedures
Develop storage models, audit trail and storage technologies
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 10 Days Masterclass on Information and Documentation Compliance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!