Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
10 Days Masterclass on Project Finance and PPPZoe Talent Solutions
10 Days Masterclass on Project Finance and PPP
In this program participants will receive intensive practical guidance in advanced techniques in project finance aligned to the Public Private Partnership (PPP) process. Participants will review the key stages and elements of the Public Private Partnership (PPP) contract management process and identify a range of project modelling techniques for risk and contingency strategy formulation, foreign exchange risk minimisation and modelling techniques. It is recommended that attendance on the Fundamentals of Public Private Partnership (PPP) is a pre-requisite for this course if participants do not have previous Public Private Partnership (PPP) experience. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are currently engaged in project management and are familiar with the key processes supporting effective financial monitoring.
- Project finance skills
- Project tools and techniques with application and evaluation processes
- How is the Public Private Partnership (PPP) process different from conventional project financial reporting
- A systematic approach to financial evaluation of Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects
- Best practice through Benchmarking of key financial criteria from Public Private Partnership (PPP)
- Case studies for review and evaluation
- Conversion of modelling techniques to practical action plans
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Effective project finance skills, tools and techniques with application and evaluation processes
- Established how the Public Private Partnership (PPP) process differs from conventional project financial reporting
- Developed a systematic approach to effective financial evaluation of Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects
- Established best practice through Benchmarking of key financial criteria from Public Private Partnership (PPP) case studies for review and evaluation
- Conversion of modelling techniques to practical action plans with appropriate evaluation criteria
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this 10 Days Masterclass on Project Finance and PPP course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.