Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
10 Days Masterclass on SAP MM (Materials Management)Zoe Talent Solutions
10 Days Masterclass on SAP MM (Materials Management)
By undertaking this program, participants will gain required understanding of and skills in implementing a specific module of SAP ERP as well as a thorough understanding of the application software.
Enterprise resource planning (SAP) is a cross-functional enterprise system driven by an integrated suite of software modules that supports the basic internal business processes of a company. SAP gives a company an integrated real-time view of its core business processes such as production, order processing, and inventory management, tied together by SAP applications software and a common database maintained by a database management system. SAP systems track business resources (such as cash, raw materials, and production capacity) and the status of commitments made by the business (such as customer orders, purchase orders, and employee payroll), no matter which department (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, and so on) has entered the data into the system. SAP facilitates information flow between all business functions inside the organization, and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
Who Should Attend?
Stocks and store team, scm team, people from vendor acquisition team.
- Introduction to ERP
- Introduction to SAP
- SAPR/3 architecture
- ASAP methodology
- Procurement process
- Global setting
- Company code for material management
- Plant parameters
- Purchase organisation
- Assign plant to purchase organisation
- Storage location
- Purchase group
- Material group
- Vendor master
- Purchasing info record
- Source list
- Quote arrangement
- Request for quotation management
- Quotation processing
- Purchase order creation
- Blanket purchase order
- Automatic PO creation
- Processing non-assigned purchase requisition
- Processing assigned purchase requisition
- Inventory management
- Goods receipt
- Reservation and goods issue
- Stock transfer
- Transfer posting
- Stock transfer order
- Special inventory
- Master data
- Purchasing documents
- Inventory management
- Pipeline process
- Service procurement
- Physical inventory management
- Cycle counting
- Basic invoice verification
- Credit memos
- Debits and credits
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
- The course covers various industrial business processes and how to implement in SAP.
- After ensuring that every trainee has well understood the concept the trainer will move on to explaining how to apply the same concept to a real time project.
- Complete understanding on all aspect of 1 complete cycle of implementation.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...