Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
3 Days class on Improving Productivity through Quality and Cost Reduction
The training course aims to enable all participants to become aware of the essentials aspects and applications of Quality Improvement and Cost Reduction. Each module is practical and job/role-relevant. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and all those who are responsible for, or indirectly involved in, a cost or profit centre or a quality improvement function.
- Productivity Defined
- Process Based View
- Productivity Limitations
- The MUDA Factor
- Eight Types of Waste
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Principles of Cost Reduction: The Quality Approach
- Quality Defined
- Avoiding Wastage and Adding Value to the Customer (Cost Reduction Strategies)
- Cornerstones of QualityM/li>
- Setting Up a Cost Reduction Program
- Cost Savings Project Selection Roadmap
- Barriers to Cost Reduction Programs
- The Resistance Psychology in Humans
- The Role of Suggestion Schemes
- Productivity Improvement Tools
- Tool Selection -Brainstorming
- How-How Method
- Why-Why Method
- Ishikawa Fish-Bone Diagram
- Six Sigma
- Lean Principles
- Non-Value Added Analysis
- The Focus Method
- Cost Reduction Support Sessions
- Streamlining the Organization
- The ESS Method
- Savings in Material Costs
- Reducing the Costs of Services
- 140 Ideas to Cut Costs
- Measuring Your Productivity Initiatives
- Key Performance Indicators
- Setting Targets for Cost Reduction
- Types of Benchmarking
- The Balanced Scorecard
- The Dashboard
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways and means to improve organizational and/or departmental productivity in order to increase profits and/or decrease/eliminate costs or losses
- Apply several cost reduction strategies in order to meet changing global, statutory and market conditions
- Identify business processes in need for re-evaluating and/or reengineering
- Recognize and apply quality improvement techniques in order to improve productivity
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 3 Days class on Improving Productivity through Quality and Cost Reduction course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.