3 Days class on Tendering Procedures and Bid Evaluation
The attention of contract fulfilment lies in the details f tendering procedures and bid evaluation, which each module in this training program caters to entirely. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals involved in the early stages of contracting in order for them to review and have a full understanding of the tendering process as well as the different approaches to tender evaluation and assessment.
- Overview of Contracting and Tendering
- Definition of a Contract
- Purpose of Contracting
- Stages in Contracting
- Award and Administration
- Tendering Procedures
- Problems in Tendering
- Objectives of Tendering
- Principles of Tendering
- Objectives of Tendering
- Alternatives to Tendering
- Sealed Bidding
- Tendering Process
- Bid/No Bid Decision
- Tendering Preparation
- Identifying Requirements
- Setting Scope of Work and Specs
- Planning the Evaluation Process
- Sourcing and Supplier Appraisal
- Evaluation of Bidders
- Documents Required for Pre-Qualification
- Tender Development
- Tender Documents
- Invitation to Tender
- Terms and Conditions
- Tender Briefing
- Receive and Open Bids
- Bid Submittals
- Commercial and Financial Consideration
- Contract Pricing, Fixed Price, Cost Plus, Unit Price and Bill of Quantities
- Payment Terms
- Retention and Bonds
- Value for Money
- Whole Life Costing
- Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT)
- Online Reverse Auction
- Tender Evaluation and Award
- Evaluation of Tenders
- Preliminary Examination of Bids
- Detailed Examination of Bids
- Technical Analysis
- Commercial Analysis
- Bid Evaluation Techniques: Criteria, Weighting and Scoring Protocol
- Evaluation Procedures
- Evaluation Report
- Contract Award
- Post Award Conference
- Debriefing Unsuccessful Bidders: Reasons and Modes
- Contract Negotiation
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the contracting stages from setting the scope of work to awarding the contract
- Prepare the scope of work and specifications as well as plan the evaluation process
- Evaluate in-depth the process of preparing tenders and selecting potential suppliers
- Identify the issues involved in assessing tenders for quality as well as value for money including e-auction
- Apply several approaches to bid evaluation using criteria, weights and scoring measures
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 3 Days class on Tendering Procedures and Bid Evaluation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!