Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
3 Days Masterclass on SAP FunctionalZoe Talent Solutions
3 Days Masterclass on SAP Functional
A functional consultant evaluates the demands in talking with the customer's representatives, transforms the essence into an abstract and algorithmic business model. Hence, he identifies the use cases and transforms them into logical and technical views. Then the main task starts: customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the requested use case. The consultant documents the settings and prepares proper guidelines that allow other consultants to do further changes or repairs with due efforts. The consultant takes care that proper training is given to the users and that the system is usable, performing appropriately and the business flow is complete and correct. During go live he assists the technical staff by testing the behaviour of the system. After go live he guarantees that the procedures remain usable and consistent in real live situation and proposes enhancements. The main duty of a consultant is to transfer external know-how to the client. It is not manpower that counts but intelligence, understanding of processes, a feeling for defects and generally a common sense.
Who Should Attend?
People with functional domain making their way in SAP.
- Introduction to sap functional
- Understanding how to attract client
- Developing practical insights
- Consulting process
- Business blueprint
- Performing calculations
- Evaluation of SAP
- ERP and its background
- Different types of ERP
- Different versions of SAP
- New dimensional components of SAP
- Modules of each SAP component
- NW introduction
- Components of NW
- Core architecture
- Application servers
- Central instance
- Dialog instance
- ABAP and JAVA stacks
- Message servers
- WPs and types
- System landscape
- Core component
- New dimensional components
- Basics introduction
- Module of components
- Roles of SAP component
- Basic introduction to ABAP and T-codes
- Basics introduction to SAP technical work flow
- Layers of SAP application
- Pre-requisites for SAP installation
- SAP installation
- DB installation
- Application server installation
- Front end installation
- Start and stop SAP
- Post installation
- Hosts and service files
- Directory structure of SAP
- Client concept
- Create clients
- TMS introduction and configuration
- Support packs and installation
- ABAP and JAVA patching
- Kernel upgrade
- Language installation
- SAP NET use
- Monitoring table spaces
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
- Trends on consulting
- Range on management consultants work
- The practitioner
- Internal consulting
- Roles consultant choose
- Organising and management
- Customer engagement cycle
- The contracting process
- Project management
- Managing and feedback meeting
- Diagnosis concept
- Understanding and dealing client
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...