Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
360 Degree Feedback SystemsZoe Talent Solutions
360 Degree Feedback Systems
The program will provide you with a robust, effective and structured method that you can use to obtain outstanding results with your clients. The sessions will allow plenty of opportunity to practice new skills, techniques and models. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals, trainers, internal mentors, consultants, and managers who are involved in facilitating coaching and feedback, individuals with the desire to become more effective coaches, as well as to help others within their organizations become better coaches, find this workshop extremely valuable and engaging.
This program is a careful mix of theory and practice with group discussions and role-play You will receive a pre-program pack prior to attending and be encouraged to complete some recommended reading. You will also complete a 360-degree feedback yourself, receiving your individual 360-degree feedback report on the course, with a follow-up 360 telephone feedback session with the course trainer on completion of the program.
- The need for 360 Degree Appraisal at an individual, team and organisational level
- Traditional versus Multi rater Appraisal
- Understanding Competencies and their associated Behavioural Items
- The nature of Competency Frameworks
- Overview of 360 Degree Feedback Questionnaires available
- The Feedback Report
- Follow-up 'Mini Reports' & Group / Team reports
- Understanding & Interpreting the Feedback Report
- Why you should be considering the use of 360 degree feedback to develop your staff
- Best practise for successfully implementing a 360 degree feedback system
- Avoiding the pitfalls and addressing the commonly held fears
- Facilitating Feedback to individuals & groups
- Using 360-degree feedback in the Executive Coaching process
- Creating change and setting Individual / Team Development Plans
- Feedback of your individual 360 Degree Appraisal reports
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules to facilitate your learning requirements
- Learn to effectively coach others on 360-degree feedback
- Discover innovative and proven uses of 360-degree feedback for development, appraisal, succession planning, employee engagement, and team effectiveness
- Get feedback on your own strengths, weaknesses, and derailleurs in coaching and providing feedback
- Certify as a 360-Degree Feedback Coach
- Understand the psychology of coaching
- Learn how to establish a culture of feedback and coaching in your organization
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...