Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
5 Days class on Setting Standards in Public ServiceZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days class on Setting Standards in Public Service
This program aims to provide senior public officials and members of public institutions with methods which will enable them to command the trust of the public which they serve. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Politicians, chief executives, senior administrators and figures in the public eye.
- Standards of openness in governance
- Public registers of interest
- How to develop locally appropriate Nolan principles
- Diverse ethics in the public arena
- Understanding of communication
- Understanding of media management
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
Participants will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Examine common standards of openness in governance
- Have an understanding of public registers of interest
- Develop locally appropriate Nolan principles
- Understand ethics in the public arena
- Have an understanding of communication and media management
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...